skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
thinking outside the womb...
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Almost time!
Mommy is ready to kick me out of here! I'm getting awfully big to be in her belly... Only a couple more weeks to go...Maybe I'll be nice to mommy and come out soon!
I'm about 37 weeks old in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Claire Elizabeth
Me!
mommy & daddy
Blog Archive
►
2009
(45)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(15)
▼
July
(2)
Almost time!
Me and my cousins...
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Baby G.
Michigan, United States
Claire Elizabeth Born: August 1, 2008 11am Stats: 7 lbs, 12 oz 19.5 inches long Proud mommy and daddy: Russ & Carrie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment